- Study in one of South Africans most vibrate, exciting and culturally diverse cities.
- World famous attractions with a number of must see tourist attractions around one of South Africa’s most beloved cities.
- The Global foundation programme guarantees entry in to a leading university in UK or Australia when you pass the programme.
- International House offers expert counselling on career and university choices.
- Comfortable and affordable cost of living and accommodation options only a short walk from the beach.
- The Global Foundation Programme length is only 36 weeks.
- India is the worlds second largest market and is poised to become the next super power.
- As a country India is known for its safe and friendly environment, the local people are welcoming and friendly to all international visitors and students.
- Degrees are recognized across the world, millions of graduates from Indian Universities work throughout the global market.
- India is known for its outstanding education at an affordable cost for both international and local students.
- 1 million students graduate from the Indian university programmes every year.
- Mauritius offers a world class education at an affordable price in a modern and dynamic society.
- Mauritius is one of the worlds most beautiful island paradises, with tropical forests and white beaches.
- Students find Mauritius to be a safe, affordable place to live and study.
- There are a number of exciting activities that are only a short walk away from the Institute, which will keep you entertained while you are not studying.
- Internationally recognized with strong ties to top Australian academic institutions.
- Modern campus situated in the very centre of the island, with the latest technology, educational and sporting facilities.