If you are looking to travel to Australia within the next few months, then let Punzila assist you with the travel visa application. We have been assisting travelers for the last nine years, therefore we have a comprehensive understanding of what is needed for each individual’s application.
Australia Visitor Visa
You will find below a list of important documents that you will need to have on hand before you apply for your visa:
You will be asked to enclose supporting documents with your application to prove that the information that you supplied is correct. The documents that you submit vary from case to case but they usually include:
- Invitation letter from friends or family in Australia or hotel booking
- Travel Itinerary
- Certified copy of your passport
- Copy of most recent travel pages
- 2x Standard passport photos
- Proof of funds: evidence of your ability to pay the costs while on your travels i.e. pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records, or credit card limit.
- If someone is sponsoring your trip to Australia, finical and ID documents from the sponsor will be required.
- Evidence that you have an incentive to return to your home country, such as:
- Letter from employer (must have company letterhead)
- Evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university in your home country
- Evidence of immediate family members in your home country
- Evidence of your visa or residence status in your home country
- Evidence of property or other significant assets owned in your home country
- Complete visa application form 1419
- Complete assistance form (956A)
Please note: If you do not submit all the necessary supporting documents, your visa application may be rejected.